Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Hi Everyone

Hi and welcome to my very first blog. I have created this blog after several of my Youtube subbies and friends requested it. I have no idea what I'm doing yet, but I am sure I will get the hang of it and hopefully will see you back soon. I have lots of creative ideas to share with you and can't wait to get started. I should have everything ready to go in the next few days. So please leave me a comment or come back to check in periodically. I would love to hear from you! please be sure to check out my youtube channel at: http://www.youtube.com/user/punkynpunkin
{{{Hugs}}}
Tori

5 comments:

  1. Yes, That's Jaylyn! She's as sweet as her picture! Love her soooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog...so glad you decided to make one. I think they are so personal...it feels like we are on the telephone with you! By the way, I loved your craft room!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey and your blog is new. awesome! :D congrats and happy early b day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Ms. Lady,

    I can't wait to see more of your blog post, and thanks Ms. Lady for the chance at winnning!!!
    Take care of yourself
    Big Hugs,
    - Sherrell (youtube channel: 1love2008falife)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tori
    I checked out your videos. Keepem coming congrats on the 100 subbies. Love the craft room. Great givaway! TFS Terri

    ReplyDelete