Friday, March 22, 2013

My, my, my where does the time go? I know long time, no see! But, I have a valid excuse! For the past 2 yrs, I have been recovering from 5 failed knee replacement surgeries, all in the Left knee.  I am finally  able to get around good enough to return to crafting, YAY! So I have dusted off my supplies and learned that I have a new love- Mixed Media! I also found out that I can actually draw and I am pretty good at it (if I do say so myself). What do you think? Not bad for a first time, free handed drawing session. I haven't tried to draw since I was a kid. It felt great to just let go and be a kid (well kinda) all over again.







I have some exciting news! I have been asked to teach at a local new store The Piece by Piece. It will be my first official class, (outside of Youtube and Ustream). I am quite honored and very excited! For my first class I will be making a Finnabair inspired Mixed Media Canvas. Here is a canvas I just finished, I hope you like it!

Wish I could rotate it, lol
So, I just wanted to share with you all, that yes, I am finally back and I promise to blog weekly from here on out! Thanks for sticking with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment